JUBBALAND STATE OF SOMALIA 5
CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT ( 1 POSITION )
|Job Title :
|Ministry /Employing Authority
|Civil Service Commission
|recruitment and coordination
|recruitment and coordination officer
|36 Hours Per Week
- Purpose of the Position
The secretary will work in the ministry by providing high level of administrative support to ensure efficient running of ministry through professionalism, initiative and independence.
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for providing confidential executive support to the Ministry for managing day-to-day functioning of the office.
- Responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative duties.
- Prepare agenda, attend staff meeting, take follow up notes and disseminate to the relevant staff.
- Receive incoming and out doing electronic communications, and maintain proper office files for keeping records.
- Maintain a smooth follow of work in a concordance with changing priorities
- Act as primary point of contact for clients and ensure that a high level of service is provided.
- Provide accurate information on services offered by the ministry to clients and the entire Jubbaland state of Somalia if requested so.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Facilitate booking and scheduling of appointments by guests and staff
- Ensure the reception area is clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure office protocol is observed and act as a role model to others
- Prepare office reports if requested by the management.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the managements.
- Qualifications and experiences
- Secondary certificate.
- Excellent computer skills.
- 2 years experience of which should be in office management
- Previous work experience in secretary is an added advantage.
- Good secretariat and office management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships with divers groups of people
- Organizational and time management skills
- Computer and IT literate
- Honest and fair in applying rules.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application to email@example.comAnd CC to this E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 12thOct 2023. Each application should include an updated CV, an application letter and contact information for three work related referees. Applications not included all the above information will not be reviewed.
- Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject of the e-mail.
- Both CV and application letter should be sent as one attachment.
- Female and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- If you are shortlisted for an interview, you will be required to come with your original academic and professional certificates during the interview day.
- For more information, please visit the following websites:
Kismayo Public Notice Boards