JUBBALAND STATE OF SOMALIA 5
CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT (1 Position)
|JOB TITLE :
|MINISTRY /EMPLOYING AUTHORITY
||ADMIN & HR
||ADMIN, FINANCE AND HR DIRECTOR
||36 HOURS PER WEEK
- Purpose of the position
- Data clerk prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entryEnters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the managements
- Qualification & Experience
- Secondary certificate or diploma in human resource
- Typing and Data Entry Skills experience for over
- 2 years of working experience.
- Honest and fair in applying rules.
- Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Analyzing Information , Results Driven.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work well in team environment.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application to email@example.com And CC to this E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 18th May 2021. Each application should include an updated CV, an application letter and contact information for three work related referees. Applications not included all the above information will not be reviewed.
- Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject of the e-mail.
- Both CV and application letter should be sent as one attachment.
- Female and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- If you are shortlisted for an interview, you will be required to come with
your original academic and professional certificates during the interview day.
- For more information please visit the following websites: