Jubbaland state of Somalia 5
civil service commission
vacancy announcement (2 positions)
|JOB TITLE :
|ministry /employing authority
||36 hours per week
- purpose of the position
The incumbent will assist the for director communication in the state present is Responsible for managing day to day public relations aspect within the State ministry. Builds and sustains the state ministry reputation for quality, reliability, and public satisfaction. Writes and delivers press releases and handles all communication sent to the public.
- DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure public views the State is favorably to the citizens.
- Assist inlaunching press releases.
- Support members of the media to set up interviews with State representatives for visual calls.
- Get State featured on radio, TV, or the Internet.
- Support corporate strategy and message development, pitch and announcement strategies.
- Assist Development of internal communications and external media relations.
- Determines communications strategy and execute programs to deliver communications objectives throughout the Statepresident.
- Establish media relations and maximize media opportunities.
- Have strong relationships with media representatives.
- Support delivery and packaging plans for corporate messages.
- Develop internal publications such as newsletters, releases, email announcements, planned publications, on-line, intranet, video, special projects and assignments.
- Create rich and creative content that is optimized for search engines.
- Provide support assistanceto the protocol and public relation department.
- Assist the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure for the State president.
- Support technical communication alignment with State goals.
- Direct the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes
- Working with information experts to find solutions to manage better activities.
- Support the Preparation offinancial budgets in department ofstate president.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Qualifications and experience
- Diploma in communication, public relations, and other relevant field
- Extensive experience of the similar positions.
- Strong writing and public speaking skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must be assertive and be able to easily identify, analyze and solve complex problems
- Must be able to plan and organize work
- Strategic information and records management skills
- Computer literacy(ICT)
- Ability to meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Abilities to motivate and mentor state president staff.
- Abilities to communicate well both orally and in writing.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application to email@example.com and CC to this E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 24th December 2022. Each application should include an updated CV, an application letter and contact information for three work related referees. Applications not included all the above information will not be reviewed.
- Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject of the e-mail.
- Both CV and application letter should be sent as one attachment.
- Female and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- If you are shortlisted for an interview, you will be required to come with your original academic and professional certificates during the interview day.
- For more information please visit the following websites: